Wireless Internet Access
The LPPL offers free wireless access (Wi-Fi) in public areas at all times.
Connecting to the Library’s Wireless Network
- You must have a computer or other device equipped with a compatible wireless card.
- The wireless network is named Plibrary150 and there is not a password for access
Limitations and Disclaimers Regarding Wireless Access
- The Library’s wireless network is not secure. Information sent from or to your device can be captured by anyone else with a wireless device and the appropriate software, within three hundred feet.
- Library staff is not able to provide technical assistance and no guarantee can be provided that you will be able to make a wireless connection
- The Library assumes no responsibility for the safety of equipment or for your device’s security or data files resulting from your connection to the Library’s network.
DISPLAY/DISSEMINATION OF SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIALS
Use of Library Internet access stations to display or disseminate sexually explicit or sexually suggestive (obscene/pornographic) material in any Library building is prohibited. Violators of this policy will be removed from the Library building and will have their library privileges revoked.